Liner & Cruise Ship Postcards
- These pages are devoted to
postcards of German liners and cruise ships. None of the postcards
used to illustrate these pages is available for sale unless it
specifically states otherwise. A limited number of historic liner
postcards are available for sale on
- Shipping Line histories
are linked below:-
Cruises - now
owned by P&O Princess.
- Deilmann - Page added December 2001.
Atlantik Linie - The passenger fleet in postcards.
- Hapag-Lloyd - The passenger fleet in postcards.
- Bremen & Hanseatic
- Official postcards and photographs of Hapag-Lloyd's two expedition
cruise ships (24th July 2001).
- Neckermann - Currently links to Vasco da Gama.
Lloyd - The
postwar passenger fleet in postcards.
Reisen - Bonn-based
travel company which charters cruise ships
- Seetouristic - Currently links to Aida (now owned
- Also see the pages
devoted to publisher World Ships
for a modern series which covers most recent German cruise ships,
and various German-built or German-market ships.
- Cruise Ship Postcards - Ocean Liner Postcards - Simplon Postcards Home Page
Copyright Ian Boyle/Simplon Postcards
All Rights Reserved